Please browse through these links which we hope you find useful as we return to training for the 2021 Season.
The Club has based its COVID-19 protocols on information and guidelines from Football Victoria, our State Government and the City of Boroondara Council. Please make sure to familiarise yourselves with them.
The safety and well being of our members and community is paramount. Let’s all work together to keep our community safe and playing football.
- FVs latest Return to Play/Train Conditions for JUNIORS and SENIORS
- FVs Return to Football portal (latest version of FVs Return to Training Conditions document will also be found here)
If there are people you know are struggling during this period, a reminder that formal support networks are available through Lifeline 13 11 14 and Headspace https://headspace.org.au/
Other areas of support:
- How to access help from the City of Boroondara Council
- Individual Participation Grants for Boroondara residents
You must not attend training if in the past 14 days you:
- Have tested positive to COVID-19;
- Have been unwell or had any flu-like or respiratory symptoms (even if mild)*;
- Are living with a diagnosed person;
- Have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19; or
- Are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions.
*Please, only attend training if you are 100% well. Those with even mild symptoms are strongly encouraged to get covid tested
Please sign-in on arrival using provided QR code signage (or Location codes) via ServiceVic app:
- Macleay Park location code: SF2 FYN
- Stradbroke Park location code: 5Y7 X5Q
|MACLEAY PARK||STRADBROKE PARK|
All members and visitors must follow all current restrictions, rules on masks, hygiene, distancing etc in accordance with https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/