Come and join us for an even BIGGER program in 2024!
Thank you all for being part of a great 2023 season. The club continues to build and strives to become even better in 2024 with more player pathways, development and team options.
At BEFC there are many team options available including our Community and Junior Premier Leagues through to our Senior Victorian Premier Leagues and National Premier League Women.
Looking ahead to the new season, BEFC will have:
● Technical Directors to support all coaches in delivering a better training curriculum for all teams and ensuring player pathways
● Continued growth and player pathways through the Girls and Boys Junior Premier Leagues
● Secured a new Post Season training venue
● Junior players have visible pathways from community football into the Victorian and National Premier Leagues. This is a direct benefit of having both the Senior Women’s and Men’s sides now competing in the NPLW and VPL respectively, in addition to the U20 Girls and U23 Boys sides.
With over 850 players registered, there is a positive and building community vibe at the Eagles which was evident at the recent end of season family day.
We can’t wait to have you back in 2024 and look forward to another terrific season.
Registration is easy, just follow these four simple steps:
1. Go to https://www.trybooking.com/CMPBC and click on the BOOK NOW button
2. Please ensure you click on the SELECT button to pay the relevant age group fee
For example, “U8-U11 Miniroos” then choose the relevant options from the following screen and click next
3. Fill in the players details and please also add any special requests such as friendships, same team, play up an age group
4. At the payment screen please either complete payment via credit card or enter the promo code DIRECTDEPOSIT at checkout to allow you to transfer payment directly to our bank account and avoid any merchant fees. Then complete the booking details and click PURCHASE.
Our bank details will be sent to you automatically in a follow-up email and payment is required within 7 days of registration.
Your position is only secured once payment has been received. Payment plans are available by contacting the club but please remember to start early. Participation Grants are also available for eligible members.
What happens after you register?
JANUARY 2024 Once registered, we will notify you of the preseason training session timetables scheduled to commence in February
FEBRUARY 2024 Preseason training commences and/or U5 – U8 MiniEagles Term 1 Skills Training Program will commence
MARCH 2024 Team selection confirmations will be distributed. Registration to Play Football and payment of Football Victoria / Football Australia Association / Insurance payments will be due to complete registration. This payment is in ADDITION to the Club Registration Fee.
You will receive updates as normal via our Stack Team App email notification system regarding our upcoming programs including the December School Holiday Clinic.
Let’s Go Eagles!