FREE programs – we hope you can’t resist joining us before summer holidays arrive.
We have some catching up to do! So here is what we have in store:
- trials for boys keen for a place in our top tier teams
- skills/development sessions for girls (U7-19s) and boys (U7-17s)
These sessions are all FREE and open to BEFC members & non-members, but players MUST be pre-registered via the applicable trybooking links
Please be aware that ALL sessions will be held at Hislop Reserve, North Balwyn
These are open trials for any boys keen to earn a spot in our U12 Kanga, U13A, U14A, U15A or U16A teams for season 2022.
- U12Kanga and U13A groups: Tuesdays November 23, 30, December 7, 14 from 7.10pm to 8.10pm
- U13-16A groups: Thursdays November 25, December 2, 9 & 16 from 6pm to 7pm
To book: https://www.trybooking.com/BVQOI
(all levels welcome)
- U7-8, U9-10 and U11 boys or girls: Tuesdays, November 23, 30, December 7, 14 from 6pm to 7pm. This introduction to the game of football aims to connect kids with soccer in a fun and engaging way whilst encouraging the acquisition of football skills.
- U12-13 boys: Tuesdays, November 23, 30, December 7, 14 from 7.10pm to 8.10pm Suited for players who aren’t keen to trial for a Kangas or A-team place in 2022.
- U12-13, U14-16, U17-19 girls only: Thursdays November 25, December 2, 9 & 16 from 6pm to 7pm. Girls only sessions for U12-19s. Get a jump start on 2022!
- U14-15, U16-17 boys: Thursdays November 25, December 2, 9 & 16 from 7.10pm to 8.10pm. Boys sessions for U14-17s. Suited for players who aren’t keen to trial for an A-team place in 2022.
To book: https://www.trybooking.com/BVQNZ
We look forward to welcoming you all and finishing the year positively.
All links to various current programs and pages including Facebook & Instagram accounts, can be found here https://linktr.ee/boroondaraeaglesfc