BEFC PRE-SEASON COORDINATOR ROLE DESCRIPTION
Dates of Employment: Monday 10th February to Friday 20th March 2020
With pre-season fast approaching, we are seeking to recruit a suitable person for this part time, paid position.
Main duties are as follows:
● Respond to pre-season / registration queries – Via Telephone / email or verbal at pre-season
grading over a 6 week period during the day time
● Work with club administrator and provide pre-season pitch map, player lists/updates for coaching staff using excel spreadsheets
● Attend ALL 15 pre-season sessions in the period February 17th to 19th March at Macleay park
o Mondays 5.30 – 7.50pm
o Tuesdays 5 – 7.50pm
o Thursdays 5.30 – 7.50pm
o NOTE – if you are unable to attend any of these sessions, please do not apply
More details of the role will be provided to prospective applicants.
● Excellent Word & Excel Computer Skills
● Friendly and helpful telephone manner
● Access to PC, Printer, Internet
● Mobile phone – can be provided if necessary
● Current WWCC
● Ability to work / communicator effectively with Club Administrator / Operations Manager
The Role will report to the Operations Manager, Darren Bridges.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an email or letter explaining why you think you are suited to this role, confirming your availability to undertake the duties as outlined and meet the key dates and time frames to firstname.lastname@example.org